I took these pics to email to our sweet families. Little did I know how HARD it would be to get some decent pics of the kids. First of all, who wants to sit still and hold a heart pillow while being outside? I was able to bribe Margaret Mary for a few minutes...
...But forgot to leave room (white space) for text in the photo. Henry was another story completly. I was basically chasing him while trying to take pictures and only got ONE picture of him with the heart pillow in it. I did get some cute ones of just him though...
And this is what was left of the sweet heart pillow...
We had one more go at the dinosaur log, but the kids were too busy playing to give the camera a look. Oh well, Valentine picture taking was officially finished.
Hope we were able to make you smile!
One more pic that I love of MM. She is the sweetest. When did she get to be so big?
1 comment:
Katie you have gotten SOOOO amazing so fast with your photography! These were precious and you are SO creative! We MISS you all.
Happy Saint Valentines Day!
Post a Comment