We call this the "furrowed brow." She makes this face ALL THE TIME: when she is concerned about something not happening, when she is sad, she she is asking for something. It always accompanies the phrases "but nobody is helping me" (which means, you aren't helping me the way I want you to) or "but I really want to," or "but I really love it" (which means how could you tell me no?!) or "anybody is not holding me" ( which means I need some personal attention). It makes us laugh and I realize that I make this brow face a lot as well. She sometimes will make it and say "do you like this face?"
For the record, we hold her and help her all the time. But she is two and wants what she wants all the time. The other day she ran to the bedroom yelling "I want to do what I want to do!!!" Where does she learn this stuff?
1 comment:
Such a sweet face! She looks to me like she is asking.."how much longer before Granny will be here"? :)
Post a Comment