Two little feet on tiptoe as to peer over the counter top?
A blue-eyed blonde that is sooo excited to bake with her mama?
A heart shaped cookie?
How about a whole tray of them? Yum!
How we spent our Valentine's day. :)
Margaret Mary took GREAT pride in making heart shaped cookies for Valentine's day. She wanted to do everything: measure the flour, pour the flour, stir, etc. It took a lot of self restraint on my part not to try to super control everything and to let her make a little mess, but it was worth it. I found myself falling more and more in love with her during the whole process. What a sweetheart!
2 comments:
Having trouble again w my comments not posting, but these photos are so fantastic! Sweet and memorable. I love the MM quotes and listening to her. You are such a good mommy Katie and we need more moms like you! Live you, Tammy
I don't know if my comments are working or not (getting errors everytime I leave one) but I'm trying again! These photos are so memorable and fantastic! Katie you are so gifted at this photography thing. I so love the quotes by MM also and the way you lay them out in the blog, it feels like I am listening to her. Both Henry and MM are so enjoyable. I can't believe we are about to embrace yet another sweet baby Craig! Can't wait to see you soon , Love Tammy
Post a Comment