Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Pack Packs"

Margaret Mary has always liked hoarding things. She will load up a basket, a bag, anything, with all the toys she can find and then transfer it around from room to room. When she began to watch Dora, she fell in love with the "pack pack." I found her one at a consignment store, but it had a ballerina on it who was a little more sketchy then we would have liked. When Martin (the kids Grandad) gave us a gift card to LLBean for Christmas, I couldn't wait to order the kids matching backpacks. Margaret Mary was so excited, and asked each day if her pack packs had come yet. When they came, the kids LOVED them! Henry looked too cute walking around with a backpack almost the same size as him. I am also really excited about the kids carrying some of their own things when going out; my diaper bag is only so big!




No comments: