One day we will get a picture of Margaret Mary and I where we are both looking at the camera...

At least we got a shot of this little one! I am in the last trimester and call this the tired and emotional stage. Almost everything makes me cry. :) I am so in love with the little one inside me and I can't get over how I have NO CLUE who is inside me. Boy? Girl? Fiesty? Quiet? This baby is going to rock our family's world, and I have no clue how. Come on 40 weeks...or should I say 42 weeks? I can't wait to meet you baby Craig #3!
1 comment:
You look so great! Praying or you all... Cant wait for these new little babies! Thank you for your loving witness as a wife and mother...I greatly admire your love and openness :)
Post a Comment