Monday, June 18, 2012

my little-est love


Such beauty in a baby's face. 

Sweet innocence. 

Margaret Mary has been asking me to sing her baby song lately. I often sing it to her when bouncing Peter, so its kinda becoming Peter's baby song as well.

"..The world will try to tell you that might is more than right.  
That beauty is on the outside and being good is a losing fight. 
But remember what I told you, because the world will make you choose:
 Hold to Jesus, he's holding on to you...

Hold on to Jesus, and cling to his love.
Rest deep in his mercy, whenever things get rough.
Don't lose sight of his goodness, and don't ever doubt this truth,
that when you hold on to Jesus, he's holding onto you..."



Here are my other two loves pretending to be babies...


A nice break from fighting over imaginary plane tickets. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!!!! And I love that song :)
Love and prayers,
Mary