Sunday, June 10, 2012

Buh buh AND Buh buh


I may have mentioned before that Henry calls Peter "buh buh." When the two babies are together I have taken to calling them "buh buh and buh buh" (sung to the same melody as Colleen Nixon's "Body and Soul" song). 
 

 It's really hard to get pictures of these guys together cause Henry is all over the baby.  I have to have one hand on the camera, and the other on Peter to protect him from Henry's boyness. (This is also why I haven't attempted a pic of all three of them yet).


When Peter was born, everyone said he looked just like his big brother, but I don't see it at all. I think he looks just like Margaret Mary did as a little baby.  Even today, people make comments about how the two boys look alike.
 

Some moments are sweet, but I know that Henry can't wait for Peter to get bigger so they can wrestle. Margaret Mary isn't really up for Henry's tackle, crawl all over each other games. You can't leave Henry alone with the baby...too dangerous. 
 


When Henry gets close to Peter, he talks to him in a really high pitched squeaky voice and flashes him a BIG SMILE.  He also likes to tell us every time the baby touches him. For example, if the baby touches him on the nose, he will come to us and point to his nose, say "buh buh" and smile real big before running back to his brother.
 

Henry likes to poke Peter in the eyeballs.
 

and do toddler tricks around him that make mama nervous...
 

Brother and Brother. "Buh buh and Buh Buh." Best friends forever.
 

No comments: