Yesterday I had my 6 week check up with the Midwives. I asked for my birth notes because so much of what happened once I got to the birth center was a blur. I found out two things that I thought were interesting...
1) Peter was born with a nuchal hand, which means that his hand was up by his head and came out at the same time as his head did. When pushing him out, I remember a really strong burning tearing feeling on one part of me and I thought I was tearing. But I didn't tear, and now I know that that was his hand making me stretch more one on part of me then the rest.
2) I talked about my contractions being irregular in my birth story post. On my notes they noted when my contractions did become regular: 7:00 am. Peter was out by 9:23. So, if next labor is similar to this one, when my contractions finally do become regular, its time to go!
1 comment:
I should go back thru out txts! Remember me telling you to get on the ball? Circles? Because I felt he was in a incorrect position, his hand was! Thats why YOU felt you had prodromal labor. NEXT time I want to be your doula in person;)love you
Post a Comment