Saturday, June 2, 2012

Chickens and Goats


 

The homeschool group at our church got together at a parishioner's house to learn about chickens and goats. I was so excited when we got an invitation to attend (my kids aren't old enough for the home school group yet). MM and Henry really liked the animals but were very timid and stand-offish at first. Probably cause the goats were as big as they are! Margaret Mary held on tight to her friends and Henry got really dirty throwing dirt at the goats (boys!).  I love his hands in his pockets!

MM has really gotten outgoing. She beat me to the chicken coup and by the time I got there, this girl (whom we have never met before) was holding her!


Taking in all in...




 I love  MM in her boots in this picture...



Henry has learned to trust some of the girls from our church.  He now lets them pick him up and hold his hand! My shy little boy is growing up!



I love Henry squatting to examine the goat!


This last pic is one of my favorites. Some older kids were feeding the chickens and the chickens started going crazy! MM grabbed onto her friend Joseph's arm and clung to him till the chickens had calmed down.  

We had a great time! Can you believe its been a year since this picture was taken at this same place?


It makes me wanna cry how fast MM is growing up!

No comments: