Today was a sweet, but tough day as both the kids were really grumpy. No one wanted to share and my two that play so well together were getting really frustrated with each other. Henry went to time out multiple times today for hitting and pulling hair; Margaret Mary was just tired, refusing to wear a shirt and refusing to sleep. But amidst the chaos, there was sweetness. Coloring on the kitchen floor, making paper airplanes and trying to fly them; looking back over my pictures while my kids are sleeping, I'm realizing that maybe it wasn't such a bad day after all.
Looking back over my post, I realize that all my great pictures with natural light weren't posted (because MM was half naked). But I promise to show them to you when you come to visit!
1 comment:
love these shots with face partially shaded! Good way to reflect on the day...
love, mom
Post a Comment