Yesterday, I was pretty sick with a stomach bug and spent most of the day on the couch. Praise the Lord it was just a 24 hour thing, being sick with small children to take care of is terrible! Today I felt better, but still weak, and spent a lot of the day on the couch as well. Being sick, however, allowed me sit back and get some sweet photographs of my children doing what they do best...
Margaret Mary dancing dancing dancing...



I promise, she only wears this dress every OTHER day. It's her favorite right now; I think because it spins so well. She calls it her "polka dot dress."Wallowing on Mama...


Using the imagination... (the tunnel is a train and the toys she has stacked on top are the engines)

Here she is counting her engines... She is doing really well with her numbers! The only thing is that after she gets to twelve, she starts over again at 9, only to get to twelve, to start back over at 9, etc...


Henry begging me to sing him songs out of his favorite book. He LOVES songs that have hand motions to them. Today when I was putting him down for his nap, he wouldn't stop singing and doing little hand motions; both frustrating and super sweet!
1 comment:
Sorry that you got the bug. Several of my students got it as well. Love the story about counting! Do you remember how you loved Miss Mary's circle time with songs and motions? You always sat right at her feet and sang enthusiastically, begging for more. What size does MM wear now (shoe size too)?
Post a Comment