Monday, January 2, 2012

Too cute not to post...





Dancing with Papa. Just took these minutes ago and had to upload them because my card is full and I want to take more pictures! But aren't these sweet. How my children love their Papa! It has been so sweet having him home on Christmas vacation. I really love pictures taken in natural light with little or no flash; I feel like they capture things the way I want to remember them.

Also, these were taken yesterday when Henry fell asleep after Mass. I LOVE sleeping baby pictures. Esp with Henry because he is so crazy when he is awake! He's started a new tantrum routine lately where he gets mad, storms out of the room for a second and then returns and starts hitting the person or thing he is mad at. What a little temper for such a little boy! But here he is, peaceful and quiet...




Will finish my Christmas series later...

2 comments:

Tammy Craig said...

Jason is a wonderful Papa and YOU are a equally wonderful Moma! the photos are great!! Especially the one of Henry looking off Jason's shoulder and him sleeping..they really capture the moment. I'm so happy to see new postings and pictures. Thank you for taking the time to keep us long distance folks updated.

Lisa said...

LOVE all the new photos. You are a natural at capturing the moment. I agree I LOVE natural light. I just got a new lens...check into a 50 mm 1.4 its been the best at taking the potraits I do and at births! Love you all