Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Dino that Wont Die


Tammy (Jason's Mom) gave Jason this electronic walking, roaring, dinosaur for his birthday. What we love most about it is how it entertains the kids; it really is an amazing babysitter. When Jason and I want to sit back, talk and drink our coffee together, we turn this sucker on and the kids are fascinated for about thirty minutes. The run from it, attack it back, sit on it, feed it baby bottles, raisens and apples (I literally have found every kind of snack shoved in its little mouth). But what is most amazing about this toy is its ability to resurrect itself. It will die (aka run out of batteries), only to start roaring and walking from its spot in the living room a couple of days later. It will then die again and then randomly awake itself and provide us with a couple more hours of fun before it dies again. As I type with Henry looking on, he's making his roaring dinosaur sounds. Its frighteningly realistic, but the kids love it.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Katie, I love reading your daily recordings of the Craig Chronicles! It's almost as good as being there.
love, Mom