So we think we've beat the waking up at 4:50 am battle. He sleeps like a rock from 6:45 pm until 5 am, and then is the lightest sleeper ever. But, if all goes well, he sleeps until 5:30 or 6. Now we just have to break the habit he's enforced on his sister by waking her up each morning at 5. Thankfully though, she knows how to lay quiet in bed till I get up. In her own words, "When Henry wakes up he is loud and cries (from my trying to get him to go back to sleep). But when I wake up, I'm quiet."
I'm a morning person, so I can handle the early morning wake ups. It helps that my children give each other the sweetest hugs in the morning. Jason can't handle waking up early, so we let him "sleep in" till 6:15 where he awakes to hot coffee and breakfast on the table.
P.S. See his little molars coming in??? All four of them!!! We think that's why he's been so fussy lately...
3 comments:
Tell Sweet Henry that his grandma wakes up too early too.
Sounds like my kids! They love to wake up bright and early, but I can't complain that they get in bed early. Miss you guys!!
I noticed first off those molars! Poor momma and baby :)
Aw yes my boys seem to be my early risers...and I am NOT a morning person...
Post a Comment