Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Margaret Mary


As you can tell, I have been posting A LOT of pictures of Margaret Mary recently. I can't help it. My little girl is growing up so fast that its hard for me to take in. I love to sit with the camera and just take pictures of her as she talks to me and tells me all about her little world. What she likes, what she wants to do, how she gets upset when Henry knocks over her towers, how she loves being a big sister... She talks all day long with the most intricate, run on sentences that are extremely hard to follow, but at the same time, most delightful.



And then she looks at you like this, and despite how old she is acting or how much she is talking, you are reminded that she is still sooo little. (But don't tell her I said that)


My sweet Margaret Mary.


Just over 2 1/2 years old, and we are already so captivated by her.

A little example of how she thinks:

MM: Mom... (thinking hard)...planets. Do you sit or stand on them? (in her defense, all the pictures we were looking at were tiny).

1 comment:

The Carpenters said...

Katie, she is BEAUTIFUL, so precious, so sweet. I just went through some of your recent posts. I didn't know you are pregnant - congratulations! I am so happy for y'all. 3 kids is a whirlwind, just embrace the chaos. Don't try to stop it, it's a losing battle. Soak it up, seeing yours changing so quickly is reminding me how fast it is all going. Love you!
Liz