
This was written on the side of a present for Jason and I from some friends. We put it on our fridge as a reminder of what all the hard work of packing and saying goodbye was for.
More to come later... Please pray for us, life is pretty chaotic right now in our half unpacked apartment. I (Katie) have been feeling pretty sick. I think it is a mix of mastitis and altitude sickness. It is hard to rest when everything is in such disorder in the apartment. The kids are great though and are happy that we are all back together as a family again.
4 comments:
Oh Katie I'm so glad to see a post ! Been thinking about you guys sooo very much. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well..that makes me so sad I can't pop over and help! We are anxious to visit. I also have things I want to mail as soon as you are ready for packages. Let me know..I need your new address. Much love to you and the rest of the family, Tammy
so glad yall made it all the way over there safely! super disappointed that we couldn't seem to get well enough to see you one last time before you left. will miss you and your sweet family!
It was SO hard to leave you at the airport..the same section we have had to leave ryan...Still praying for you all...Im just a txt or a call or SKYPE away...muah love you all
Just came across your post randomly and saw you were moving to denver and mentioned altitude sickness. Make sure you DRINK TONS OF WATER! Trust me it will help out a lot. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment