The kids bundled up and ready to go. Have I mentioned how much Margaret Mary dislikes having her picture taken?

What I love most about the farm is that some of the animals get to run around free, which allows you to get up close and personal, and also to see how the different farm animals interact around eachother. For example, some lambs were running around and ran into the horses' field. The horses DID NOT LIKE THIS, and starting chasing the lamb all over the field. I was surprised that the lamb outran the horse, and I was surprised that Margaret Mary was not scared at all by the incident. She must have gotten some ideas though because she spent the rest of the day chasing lambs herself all over the farm! MM loves going to see the "animals" and always asks to see the cows and donkeys first. Her favorite is still the horse. The "sheeps" are a close second. Here are some pics from the other day.



Sweet Henry comes along for the ride, but really just likes to play on the floor. He doesn't like to stop moving.


Last but not least, another "friend", aka statue, that MM likes to point out. I love this pic, it is like she is reading the book with him! Margaret Mary is making lots of real friends here. After Mass the other day, a bunch of girls came up to her, introduced themselves and asked her to play with them. I had to fight back the tears! I was so greatful to these girls for reaching out to my daughter; how beautiful their little hearts were! MM's birthday is in a few weeks and she really wants "friends" to be there. I was worried that we wouldn't make enough friends in time, but God has been so good and generous.

Another cute friend story. MM was sitting behind a little girl in Mass today, and they really clicked. The girl turned around and gave MM a kiss on the hand. I was in the back of the Church with Henry, but Jason said that MM looked up in all seriousness and said "thank you" to the little girl. The spend the rest of the morning holding hands and sharing a little doll stroller. Precious.
2 comments:
So wonderful to hear how MM is making friends..of all kinds! It sounds like your new Parish is a huge blessing. Love the photos and JH is growing so much . Are you calling him John Henry now? Please take photos of MM's birthday as I'm so sad I won't be able to be there and celebrate with her. The farm sounds awesome. I can't wait to go on these fun walks with you when we visit ...soon I hope Love You all!!
Oh I'm so happy MM, is making friends! Love you all:)
Post a Comment