Monday, April 4, 2011

More Papa Pics

Jason is such an amazing husband and Papa. The kids are absolutely smitten with him. Margaret Mary has even started saying "no work" when Jason has to leave each morning. He is so present when he is home with us and is always SO helpful with the house and kids. I can't tell him enough how much this means to me. Even after a stressful day at the office, he gives us 100%. I wish I could say the same about me. Jason is such an amazing man of God; I'm honored to be his wife.

These pics were taken downtown the other night before the Fraternus fundraising dinner, which is why Jason is in a dark suit. Although, it shouldn't be that surprising, as this quote from 30Rock explains:

Liz Lemon: Jack, why are you in a tux?
Jack Donahugh (sp?): Its, after six! I'm not a baboon!



No comments: