


Henry slept for the first half of the trip, enjoyed himself for a few minutes, and then got terribly annoyed about the sun being in his face. Here he his in his few joyful minutes being held by his Godmother, Jana.



We then went to some Gardens to walk around. I really wanted a pic of all the kids, for memories sake, but we couldn't get them all to stand still in the same place. I did get this one sweet one of Margaret Mary and Sam. Sam has decided that he wants to marry her and gives her kisses (to which she gets a big smile on her face). But, she hasn't returned his affections, she is still a papa's girl all the way.

We are so thankful to the Weilers for making the trip (Henry still has a hard time with the carseat). We are even more thankful for their friendship. We will miss them dearly when we move.
1 comment:
Is the water that warm already? It looks beautiful and MM looks like she loves it! I think she is going to miss her friends and may not realize what that feeling is. But I know she has such a loving family to make up for it! BTW..temp in Denver today is 56.brrr! St. Aug is nice and warm at 85! Pack sweaters!!
Post a Comment