Margaret Mary's energy has quadrupled. She is all over the place singing songs (and singing the actual words!), dancing, imitating me when I sing, and finishing lines from her books. She LOVES being outside, but has a huge fear of the ant piles all over our yard. She also has been talking about her heart. When Jason was sick she told me that her heart was sad and that she wanted to hold him. It was very sweet. She also calls everything her "baby." At first Jason and I were really confused as to what she thought baby meant. She would yell and cry for her babies when her movie would end (that had no babies in it). We realized that we use the word baby often. Jason and I call eachother baby, our kids baby, etc. So, she has learned that the word baby is used for something that is dear to her. Therefore, she calls all of her friends "babies." I feel bad because she begs for playdates to see "kids" everyday. She also calls EVERYONE her friend. The guy on TV is her friend, the lady on her almond milk bottle is her friend, anyone who walks by us is her "friend." MM is also obsessed with glasses. I bought her some from target and she wears them everywhere. Inside, outside, in restaurants. It is pretty ridiculous.
The other day we were talking about moving to our new home in Denver. Margaret Mary picked up on what we were saying and said "no, (and pointing to our house) home" as in THIS is our home. It makes us sad, because we love our home so much, and nervous to see how she will do with the move.
Henry is Henry. Talking, moving all over the place, laughing at his sister. I have never seen a baby laugh as much as Henry at five months. The kids take a nap at the same time each day and I make MM sit on the bed while I nurse Henry down. Henry fights me as hard as he can, uses all his will to twist against me so he can see his sister, and then CRACKS up at her. I mean deep, belly laughs. He loves her so much. She then looks at me with her paci in her mouth and says "wake, Henry no sleep," and then starts playing with him. I have to hold in my laughter.


2 comments:
aww..love that MM wants to hold her papa with her sad heart. Its adorable. Personally..I think she wants to wear glasses because her Granny wears them! :)
Margaret Mary looks just like her mom did when she was young (in these 3 pictures)! She is definitely her mom's daughter!
Post a Comment