Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Busy Weekend



This picture says it all. Granny, Eryn and Alyssa came to town and Margaret Mary had a ball. She LOVED hanging out with her "ganny, eyn and baby lyssa." It is really sweet to see how she loves family; it is like she knows there is something different about them then the rest of the world. This weekend we also hosted a baby shower for sweet Emily Vanhorn, and spent some time with our dear friends, the Weilers.

On a side note, MM is in love with the park and begs to go everyday. Today, I took Margaret Mary and Henry to the park and had to cover them with sunscreen it was so bright and hot. (the March Florida heat makes me look forward to a cooler summer in Denver! )Margaret Mary was ready to go play but sat patiently while I put her sunscreen on. Henry, on the other hand, cooed and gave me HUGE smiles while I covered him. He is such a joy. I love being a mom.

House Update: No showings. :( We talked to the realtor today and asked her to lower the listing price by $10,000. It's big, but Jason and I want to be more aggressive in selling the house before April 16th (our moving date!).

No comments: