
Second, Jason had to work late and so I was by myself with the kids at the hardest time of the day. Margaret Mary was being really cuddly and sweet and was asking to be held. Henry, on the other hand, was melting down and was needing to be held and nursed. What is hard about having two under two is that the first child is asked to grow up a lot faster than normal. She is still a baby and many times has to have her requests to be held denied. Last night she was asking so sweetly that I couldn't deny her. I put Henry in my mya wrap on the front, and her in the ergo on my back. It actually wasn't that hard and both the kids were happy. I took the following pic to show Jason and can't believe how awesome Henry looks in it. He is such a goofball.

Third, when Jason got home Margaret Mary wanted to cuddle with him all night. They sat outside on the front porch watching the rain and talking. Margaret Mary told Jason about her day "park fun friends excited" and just sat on his lap playing with his earlobes (a weird thing she does). Once we had put the kids down for the night Jason told me with tears in his eyes, "I hope I can remember this night forever." I love how these two love eachother.

2 comments:
Katie has a talent for writing this blog. From the rain, to the picture of her with MM & Henry to telling about Jason and MM. I look forward to more posts, and wish the best for you all.
I so agree with Chris! Katie has a true journalistic talent and I think one day it will be more valuable than she realizes :). I feel like i am often right there with the family. I love all the blogs and read them over and over and over. Thanks Katie for taking the time to share such precious moments!! I know time is a dear thing to you and appreciate the effort you make for all your blog friends.
ps..I think Jason will ALWAYS remember that night..always...
Post a Comment