Saturday, March 12, 2011

House Showing and Parade





Today we went to the St. Patty's day parade downtown. We were going to go explore the fort, but when we heard about the parade coming, decided to watch that instead. Margaret Mary had so much fun clapping to the music, pointing at the horses, and telling us that the firetrucks were scary. We also saw our friends, The Havens, there and MM loved playing with little Faustina.

As for a house update, We had a showing! It came at the worst possible time. Jason was really sick all day wednesday and thursday and so the house was a mess Friday morning. I spent most of the morning doing dishes and cleaning the kitchen. Durring the kids nap, I got a call from the realtor that someone wanted to see the house between four and five. It was exciting but I knew I would need to kick it into high gear to have the house ready (and us out of the house, which is a battle in itself) by four. The kids were so great while I ran around cleaning everything. I don't know what I would have done if they were fussy! We left the house at 3:54. MM hadn't had lunch yet (she is such a trooper) and Henry was overdue for his last nap of the day. We got food, went to the park, picked up Jason and got home about an hour and a half later. I was kinda hoping the people would still be at our house, but they weren't. In fact, it looked like the house hadn't been touched! It kinda makes me nervous that they didn't come, but then that is one of the stressful things about showing. Please continue to pray for us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fun day and quite an accomplishment! Hoping for the best!
Love, Mom

Tammy Craig said...

St. Joseph...pray with us