Thursday, March 17, 2011

Homemade Water Park

It has been HOT in Florida recently. So hot, that setting up the sprinkler in the driveway was more of an act of desperation on my part then entertainment. So yesterday, I put Henry in his bathingsuit and Margaret Mary in a shirt and panties (Target didn't have bathingsuits in her size out yet), and turned on the water. The kids had a blast, and I got to cool down a little bit. Henry tried to catch the water in his hands and then eat it. MM had fun filling up containers with water, pouring them into other containers, and running in and out of the sprinkler. Margaret Mary LOVES water and would be content to play in it all day if I let her. Her face just LIGHTS UP, and she is smiling from ear to ear. Henry loves splashing in the water. Giving him a bath is crazy, he splashes the WHOLE time. He is very intense when it comes to playing.

MM wet and going towards the little sprinkler.



And then check out this handsome baby blue eyes. I can't help but post multiple pics of him. My mother heart is so smitten with my son. Such a sweet a special relationship.



Random fact about Henry: he is incredibly ticklish!

1 comment:

Tammy Craig said...

Henry is infectious! I love him so much and his sweet laughing is going to be irresistable! He and MM are going to be the best of buds I can see.