Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh Baby!

Here a couple of pics from the Baby Shower this weekend. We are so excited for Baby Van Horn and can't wait till May 21st (the expected due date and according to a billboard in NY, the expected return of Jesus! How funny!). I had a great time throwing the shower for Emily. All my Wilmington friends from college did such a GREAT job of throwing showers and making the showeree feel special. I was so excited to pass on the love. A Big Thanks to Lisa for taking pictures. I completely forgot to!




The Decorations and presents. The friend making the centerpiece for the shower had to stay home because her kids got sick. Desperate for something to decorate the kitchen, I hung up some of my kids baby clothes and put some books on the table. I think it turned out okay!


The best part of all: a joyful, beautiful, Emily enjoying her friends and presents. In this pic, in great shadowbox made for Emily by Mrs. Anderson, you can see the invitations Jason and I made. We had so much fun writing the poem! Some of the funniest moments in our marriage have been writing poems or parody songs of random things.


I couldn't resist posting this sweet pic of Henry playing. MM hung out with all the big kids and their papas at the Mission Grounds.

What a great weekend!

No comments: