Friday, November 20, 2009

11-20-09 - Funny, Random Things

Funny things Sam said last night about Margaret Mary (some are quotes about her and some are things said to her):

  • "She's soft."
  • "Her hands are sticky."
  • "When you get big... I'm going to chase you."
  • "When you get big... we'll watch football!"
  • "I want her to be my princess." (isn't this sweet? To which Jason responded, "no, she is my princess!" Even sweeter!)


Random notes - 2 things we forgot in her 6 months update:

  1. She is ridiculously giggly when she gets really tired. It's almost worth keeping her up late... almost.
  2. She loves sitting on the front porch. Why??? To watch the cars go by - particularly the trucks... loud ones!

2 comments:

Tammy Craig said...

I love that,,so darling :)

Melissa said...

katie! just found your blog and caught up on your life! :) love your sweet family and God's faithfulness! hope you are well!! miss you!