I got this email today from Sam's mom and thought it was too cute not to post. As I've mentioned earlier, Sam is the son of some of our best friends here in St. Augustine, and loves Margaret Mary. He is always saying sweet things to her that I try (and most of the time fail) to catch on camera.
"this morning at breakfast sam told me that he wants margaret mary to come and sleep in his bed with him. and gus will ask if he can be in the bed and they will say, there is not enough room for you. and then they will watch football. and they will be adults and margaret mary will be his sister. and they will talk and talk and talk and talk."
How sweet.
I always wanted an older brother to look after me growing up. Even though Sam isn't technically Margaret Mary's brother, I hope that they do grow up close friends and have that intimate kind of friendship.
On a side note, Gus is Sam's younger brother and our families joke that if God calls them to marriage, we will arrange a marriage between them (Margaret Mary and Gus). I find it funny that Sam says that there won't be room in the bed for Gus. It will be interesting to watch Margaret Mary's friendship develop with both the boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment