Monday, November 9, 2009

Rolling Over # 2

Margaret Mary has discovered how to roll from her back to her belly! She doesn't do it consistently yet but she knows how. I love how in the video after she rolls over, I can't even get her to stop playing with her book; she acts like it is no big deal! Sometimes when she is playing with her toys, she finds a toy and pulls on it to pull her body over instead of rolling over herself. Unfortunately, we don't have a video of that yet. Here she is rolling over by herself...

2 comments:

chris said...

Way to go Margaret Mary!!! She'll be driving in no time.:-)!

Tammy Craig said...

Katie, thank you for posting the videos and the pictures! I watch them over and over and just love them so much. Its so hard to be so far away and I wish I could see you all every single day! MM is getting so big! She cracks me up with all that leg action, kicking and pumping. I know you are enjoying each day and I think of you all constantly. love Tammy