Monday, November 9, 2009

All Hallows Eve



p
i

On All Hallows Eve, we went on a long overdue trip to the pumpkin patch. Margaret Mary had a great time laughing at the wind blowing in her face and staring at the pumpkins. She wasn't really interested in holding them (but later at home, enjoyed chewing on all their stems and then throwing them on the floor!). We were the only people at the pumpkin patch and got half off the price of our pumpkins because the place wanted to get rid of them! They also had a maze for kids to run through, and being the only people there, Jason and I thought it would be fun to try it out thinking it would be easy. Jason was out of the maze in two minutes. I, on the other hand, discovered every dead end and finally only made it out when Jason showed me how. *sigh* I blame it on the sleep deprivation. (Margaret Mary is teething).

No comments: