Friday, November 6, 2009

Little Margaret Mary only a couple days old!


I found this picture today of Margaret Mary only a few days old. This was taken during the light therapy she had to undergo for jaundice; this picture was taken at one of the few times we could hold her. Look at how little and sweet she is. I am so glad that I'm a stay at home mom so I can be there for her. Yes time flies, but I don't feel like I've missed anything. I love being there for her all day, all night (because of teething and her little stomach virus, she is up every hour!), every day. I LOVE being a mom.

2 comments:

Ivy Mom said...

What a sweet picture?! I remember when Lane was in the hospital under the billi lights too. He looked so pitiful! Thankfully it's only a moment in time and we get to be the ones to take care of them. She's a beauty!

the welsh family said...

I agree 100%...Thanks husband for all your hard work so I can stay at home!