I can't believe that Margaret Mary is six months old! We went to the doctor yesterday and she is 15.4 pounds (40% percentile), 26.25 inches long (75%), and has a head circumference of 42.5 cm (50%). All is well; she is sitting up by herself, grabbing for things, talking our heads off and laughing up a storm. Her favorite things are waking up Papa in the morning, eating spatulas, bath time with mommy, and exploring anything she can get into. She is teething like crazy, and you can see the top of her bottom tooth coming in when she opens up her mouth. The doctor did say that she had a blocked tear duct on her right eye (it is a little swollen) and will have the have minor surgery around 9 months. Jason and I freak out about our little baby going into surgery, and are trying to get used to the idea before she actually has to have the procedure done. They are going to have to put her to sleep, and I joke that they are going to have to put ME to sleep so I don't freak out!
We can't believe that it has been half a year since Margaret Mary was born. We love her so much and can't wait to learn more about who God made her to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment