Monday, August 15, 2011

The send off...









Today is Jason's FIRST DAY OF GRAD SCHOOL!!!! We couldn't be MORE proud of him! This weekend has been a busy weekend of returning home from Fraternus training, new student orientation, dinner, Mass and reception. We (the kids and I) couldn't go to all the events with Jason but we had fun sending him off with lots of kisses, face grabs, and blessings.

Margaret Mary REALLY wants to "go to school with Papa." At the Mass, Jason went up and signed his name in the Augustine Institute book, signifying the studious undertaking he is about to undergo, Margaret Mary got upset because she wanted to sign HER name in the book too. When we talk about buying Jason notebooks and making sure he has a school bag, she asks for notebooks and tells us she needs a school bag too. What can I say? The girl loves her papa!

We love you so much Jason and are excited to embark on this great adventure with you!

To learn more about the Augustine Institute, where Jason is studying, click here.







4 comments:

the welsh family said...

Just noticed your Baby counter on the blog...CONGRATS. and happy belated ANNiverSary.

chris said...

Congratulations, Jason! We are happy for you and root for your success in this endeavor.

Please remember that the kindergartens are peanut-free. said...

Yea Jason! We wish you great understanding, wisdom and fascination!!!
Jane

Tammy Craig said...

I am also so very proud of you son :). I hope you enjoy school . I have a feeling MM might get a bookbag in the mail soon..