It's getting harder and harder to blog now that Henry is so crazy active. When I'm at the computer, I spend more time pulling him away from the computer, the books, Jason's shoes that I hardly can focus on my task at hand. So, until I figure out how to get more blog time in, here are a few pics of my sweet, passionate, persistent, creative little guy...



2 comments:
I'm always so grateful for the smallest of updates so thanks so much Katie for keeping the blog going! I love the sweet pics of Henry ..reminds me so much of Jason !!!. I'm also amazed that he is walking and standing already..a little man on the go. We can't wait to see you..I miss you all so much and please give MM such a big hug and kiss from me.
Katie has quite a handful here...he is adorable.
Post a Comment