Margaret Mary is now almost 27 months. She is amazing. She is tough. She is stubborn. She is passionate. She is loving.
* MM labels everything around her as a "momma, papa and baby." When people walk by, she correctly identifies the mama, papa and baby. Whenever there is three of anything, she points out which ones are which. It seems to give her confidence being able to organize her world in this way.
*MM is talking up a storm and it is funny hearing her spit out phrases that I tell her in the wrong contexts. For example:
I touch one of her toys. She gives me a stern look "Its not yours Mama."
I ask for something. She says "No Mama, it will make your belly ouchy."
I ask for some of her food. She says "No, Mama, its spicy."
As you can tell, I spend alot of the day correcting MM's behavior and she is picking up on all the nos. Its a hard, but extremely fun age.
*She loves her Papa and spends most of the day yelling "Papa, dance with me!" She has us turn on classical music, she puts on her ballet dress and her shoes, and tiptoes in circles around the house. It is beautiful.
*She LOVES her little friends and seemed really touched when one of them told her the other day that they missed her. She came up to me and with the sweetest voice said "friend miss me!"
*She also loves to sing and is starting to sing along to all her kid songs. Her favorite right now is "A ram sam sam" and can do all of the hand motions.
*One of the cutest words she says is "pizzut" for pizza. :)
*She has really enjoyed learning about her life as a baby and has us tell her stories and show her pictures all the time. She even goes through phases where she wants Jason to hold her like a baby and rock her. He loves it. She really is growing up so fast.
*She is a little bargainer. When I give her something, she always asks for "one more" and holds up one little finger while saying it. The other day I asked her for one of her M&M's after Mass (which she gets for being good). She said "sure!." Testing her generosity, I asked for two. She looked at me sternly and said "just one."
2 comments:
I love those observations about MM. How sweet!
Oh Katie she is normal Two year old little girl :) Oh how we miss you...ALL
Post a Comment