


Henry is about 7 1/2 months old. I don't know when this happened.
He is such a charming little guy. He LOVES to play and have fun. He likes to wrestle, pull up on his sister, pull his sister's hair, crawl around on the floor, laugh and scream (with excitement) while crawling around on the floor, make beelines to the bathroom to play, push MM's potty all over the kitchen, take baths while splashing (and soaking) everyone around him, be tickled on his back and to comfort nurse when he gets hurt. He is scared to death of the vacuum cleaner, he talks with his eyebrows, makes man noises (huuuuhhhhhh), cruises around all over the living room, gets REALLY upset when someone takes away a toy he is playing with, and hits his hands up and down when he is excited. He is absolutely delightful. We are totally smitten with him.
His big sister is too; she loves to kiss his head. We are totally smitten with her as well. It is hard to believe that SHE was seven months when we found out we were expecting Henry.

2 comments:
Aw love to hear the update on JH and how beautifully he is growing. I know he is going to be totally irresistable! just like his sweet Big Sister MM. We also can't believe Alyssa is almost 14 months! These times are so precious and beautiful. Your photos look great! I love the creative angles and the innocense of the baby faces you get. Love you! Tammy
I think the7 months fell into the same black hole that the lat 24 years fell into. Someone else is almost 25 years old! And I was 25 just a few months ago!!
Post a Comment