Wednesday, May 25, 2011
lookout mountain- part one
This past Saturday, we ventured out of Littleton to go sightseeing. We went to Lookout Mountain, where you can see all of Denver. It was beautiful and we had such a great time just being and enjoying nature. Margaret Mary , as I have mentioned before, is quite the adventurer. She went runing down the trail before Jason and I were completely out of the car! She wanted to climb every rock that came in front of her (some three inches, some seven feet!) and had so much fun holding her Papa's hand as she expored everything. MM was facinated by all the buffalo heads in the gift shop, and we think that the buffalo might be replacing the alligator as her favorite animal! As we were leaving she kept begging for "more buffalo!"


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm so glad you all have such a great park(s) to go enjoy the beauty of Colorado. I spent many hours outdoors in my early childhood.
Post a Comment