Awesome photos. You're quite a good photographer. Of course, you have beautiful children too!
This reporting of daily life in the Craig family is a treasure. I wish I had done the same, since my memories have become so vague...getting ready to start Henry's dinosaur quilt. Take a look at the choices of fabric in your email!Love, mama j
Maybe it's just because Morgan is abroad, but these two darlings look very European to me!love, mom
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Awesome photos. You're quite a good photographer. Of course, you have beautiful children too!
This reporting of daily life in the Craig family is a treasure. I wish I had done the same, since my memories have become so vague...getting ready to start Henry's dinosaur quilt. Take a look at the choices of fabric in your email!
Love, mama j
Maybe it's just because Morgan is abroad, but these two darlings look very European to me!
love, mom
Post a Comment