That pretty much explains it all. Vomiting, the works, extreme tiredness. Mommy is still recovering (the doc says it takes pregnant ladies longer to heal from these kinda things) but the rest of the family is healing quite nicely. The one good thing from all of the chaos is that Margaret Mary is no longer using her pacifier! Nothing like throw up to gross a little girl (and a Papa who threw it in the hamper never to be seen again) out...
More posts I promise once I feel better. Please continue to pray for us...
P.S. We woke up to 8 inches of snow this morning!
1 comment:
Oh katie I am SO sorry. Vomit is the worst! Probably picked it up at the airport...remember everytime we go to the airport one of mine gets a puke bug....take the occilli stuff I told you about once a week as a preventative. It is safe pregnant! Prayers being said for you everyday!
Post a Comment