
Like finding MM's doll laying on the pillow we reserve and keep empty for the baby Jesus until Christmas time. No clue when she did this.
Margaret Mary is really able to understand so much about Christmas this year. We are doing a Jesse tree devotion and she is like a little sponge! So far (on day three) she knows that God made the planet, the trees, the water and the fish, and that God made everything "good" (as she says with a BIG SMILE). She knows that God made Adam and Eve and that they didn't listen to God and were sad. I love the Jesse Tree devotion and am shocked at how much I am learning as well. In preparing the scripture verses for the activity, I got really excited at teaching MM more and more as she gets older. The Jesse tree is such a great teaching tool!
Its funny trying to teach her things because we aren't sure what she is developmentally able to understand. When trying to explain that Adam and Eve were the first man and woman (or the first parents), she said "I am really confused." It was too cute.
3 comments:
Margaret Mary has a sweet heart for Jesus and I am so in love with her! Thanks for sharing this adorable story, Love Tammy
ohhh that is the cutest thing ever!!!! just makes my heart melt!! you are such a great mom!!! it makes me cant wait to be a mom !!! :)
awwww that has to be the sweetest thing! i love it! you are such a good mom!!! it makes me cant wait to be a mom!!!!
Post a Comment