Friday, November 4, 2011

Our Little Flower




We wanted a versatile costume this year as Margaret Mary needed a costume for the All Saints Day Party at Church and a Halloween party later that night. I thought that going as the little flower was a perfect solution. Margaret Mary LOVED her costume and couldn't stop looking at herself in the mirror with excitement (she pushed the box up against the table so she could see herself in the mirror, and what MM does, Henry does too). Unfortunately Saturday, the day of both the parties, was the day I got sick, so I couldn't take pictures or enjoy either one of them. We couldn't go trick or treating either because Jason and I were still both vomiting on monday. :(

John Henry went as Blessed Pier Giorgio and was dressed up as a hiker, as this saint was either in a suit or hiking gear (Jason's kind of man!). no pics because i was sick. :( the above pics of mm were taken during a dress rehearsal the day before we got sick. He had on jeans, a thermal shirt, an orange vest, and drug around one of Jason's climbing ropes.

No comments: