Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Not to Brag but...

Jason got an A on his first exam in grad school! I am so proud of him. Not only did he prepare well for the exam, but he had a big Fraternus project to finish (which he did), AND a sick wife to take care of at home (whom he cared for wonderfully), AND a big trip to NC to pack for (which he did while his sick wife slept). I am so impressed with his ability to juggle so many things; all with great joy, love and patience. As his wife, I never feel neglected, always honored and cared for, and I know the kids feel the same. What a Man my Jason is. We are so proud of you Jase! Keep up the hard work; fight the good fight. Two years will fly by!

3 comments:

chris said...

We are proud of Jason too. I don't think I would have held up as well!

Jane said...

We are so proud of you, Jason! Now that everybody is feeling better, please take some time to rejuvinate.
Love j&c

Lisa said...

Congratulations Jason! And you have EVERY right to brag about your husband! YOU are Blessed!