Monday, April 8, 2013

What A Week

This past week has been rough.  I got sick. Then I found a lump in my breast (don't worry, the doc says its fine) and that threw me for an emotional rollarcoaster. Then Margaret Mary got sick and then the boys did.  Henry is super pitiful.  He has a fever and wants to be held all day.  He will cough and then cry to be held. It breaks our hearts.  Peter isn't as sick but still wants to be held all day. He has a little fever off and on and eye discharge (its not pinkeye).  His little eye is swollen and gets stuck together. Jason said he remembers this happening to him a lot as a kid.  Its hard to watch your little ones suffer.  I have to admit though, the lethargic thing is kinda nice. I came it to tell Henry it was time for a nap and came back a second later to find him passed out sitting straight up on the couch!  Henry takes great comfort in Annie the cat, and he will lay on top of her and say "I love you thttthhhhhiiiiisss much!"

So please pray for us.  I will leave you with some sweet pics of bubba (before his eye got swollen and gooey)


 

Actually, I think i took these the day his eye began to get swollen cause he's looking down in all my pics!

No comments: