Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Our trip to Wilmington

This past weekend, we took a trip to Wilmington, NC to see Timothy (Jason's cousin) get married.  We stayed at a cute beach house, went to the Circus, and spent lots of good time with family.  The boys were still a little sick, and I worried about them being pushed too much on the trip, but it turned out fine.  Peter, tonight, has seemed to turn a corner and is almost over this horrible monster sickness. Praise the Lord!

I posted this pic on facebook, but here is Peter and I on the beach.  As you can see, he looks pretty misrable.


Me and my other little Man, who had a swollen eye at the time.


I also had the privladge of being able to take pics at the wedding. Such fun for a photographer.  Everything is so beautiful and the emotions so fresh!  I couldn't take that many cause sweet Peter was fussy and sick, but here are some of my favorites...









Congrats Timothy and Brittan! We love you guys!

For my side of the family (who doesn't use facebook), here are some pics Tammy took of our family.




On the way back from Wilmington we stopped in Chapel Hill for a moment and my mom suprised Peter with little birthday cupcakes!  As you can see, Peter didn't feel too up to celebrating, but I thought it was super sweet.


We arrived at our house safe and sound, and within minutes, Margaret Mary was naked outside running around in the tall grass.  As much as she loves the beach, she's definitely a country girl!

No comments: