Monday, April 22, 2013

Bright Eyed and Bushy-tailed


 This is Peter's pitiful " I need you mommy, hold me" face:  He literally tries to will himself to me.


We saw it a lot the past few weeks.  Our poor boys really struggled through this last sickness. But, they have emerged. Jason says its like they came out of a cocoon- bright eyed, happy, full of personality  boys.


Peter's face has changed A LOT.  I think its cause he lost a little bit of weight while he was sick and his face slimmed out.  What do you guys think? Sometimes I look at him and don't recognize him.



Jason goes weak for Peter's two-toothy grin.

We are so happy to have our boys back.  They seem stronger and happier. Praise the Lord.

I have sooooo many pics to edit and share with you.  I had my first photography gig the other day of a large family reunion.  It was hard and I learned alot.  I was okay with some of the pictures not coming out (I was doing this for free!) until they took a collection for me.  While it was exciting to get paid for the first time, it upped my stress because I didn't want them to be disappointing in paying me.  So, I spend a lot of time (with help from Tammy) editing out my photographer mistakes.  90% of them turned out well.  It's hard cause when I take pics of my kids and they don't turn out well, I delete them. But all that editing put me behind in my own editing.  More pics to come!

No comments: