Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What THEY Wore Sunday

There is a great blog link up going on called "What I Wore Sunday," where moms and wives post what they wore Sunday to Mass to encourage other women in modest fashion.  I'm not really into fashion right now, partly because I have the cutest accessory on my arm (Peter!). But, my kids outfits deserve some attention:




Oh, I love my kids in knits!

Henry is a real head turner.  Not because of some cute outfit or his blue eyes, but because of the two "chasubles" (what the priest wears at Mass) he insists on wearing to Mass.  We are so used to it we forget and wonder why everyone checks us out when we walk by, and then we realize, oh yeah, Henry's chasubles. With MM, its more doing damage control. SHE likes to pick out her outfits now, but I always get to choose the sweater so I can undo some of the chaos she has going on.  She did pretty well this Sunday.  She also refused to have her picture taken without her "husband" Henry in the picture.



 So, heres the best pic I could get of all three:





After Mass, the boys changed and we all played outside for a little.





And thats it folks! What They wore on Sunday.

1 comment:

Tammy Craig said...

Angels! Love all the photos and the updates..thank you for blogging!