if this is what you dream about at night?
Leg room, plenty of room for everyone, giant trunk space for hauling farm items, did I mention leg room?....I'm literally drooling.
(although a mini van would technically work for now, Jason refuses to look into a mini-van. He says that if he has to drive a van, he will only drive a VAN!)
Anyone have one of these they way to give away to a family in need?

2 comments:
I can relate to this! We are still in our little Civic -- three carseats across in the backseat! We recently went to DC in my brother's minivan, and the kids could get themselves buckled! could walk around! I could change a diaper without freezing! I had room for diaper bag, etc with plenty to spare!
made me a wee bit jealous! except when I filled up the gas tank :)
Our Mazda 5 is like a mini mini van. It worked great until Peter had to get a convertible car seat cause he's so big. That takes up so much room that the front seat is unusable, because it has to be pushed all the way up for the car seat to fit. I then, have to sit in the second row with very little space. It's okay on little trips, but on long ones its pretty miserable. Do you have room in the front seat of your Civic or are you squeezed up there as well?
Post a Comment