Thursday, October 25, 2012

Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater


 Why, hello there.




 Hey Mom! Check this out!





At six months, Peter is on the move! He is almost crawling and is scooting all over the place. My favorite thing that he does it when he pushes up on his hands and legs at the same time and makes a triangle in the air.  Peter loves the outside.  Because of the beautiful fall weather, I have the front door open a lot to hear the kids playing outside. But, I can't get any work done cause Peter is constantly scooting out the door onto the raised porch to explore.  He puts everything in his mouth.  

We love Peter so much! He is an outgoing little guy who is just so joyful.  

Peter has started some solids, but isn't too excited about them yet.  

We haven't found a family doctor yet, but I can't wait to get Peter weighed, the boy is a chunk!

No comments: