A few weeks ago, we went to Covecrest for the Fraternus Board of Directors meeting. Jason spent a lot of the days in meetings, but we got to hang out with all the other families. My favorite story from the weekend involves the above picture. A minute after I took this pic, Henry fell in the water and got really upset. I took him back to the house to change clothes and left MM with the other families. Walking back to meet up with the group, I saw a naked little girl running across a field like a tribal girl. Then I recognized that girl: my daughter. Apparently, her dress had gotten too wet and she had just stripped down. The girl loves to be naked outside. It's like she knows that's how we were meant to be. Later, some of the kids went to see a waterfall and when they got there a girl exclaimed, "Margaret Mary would love it here! She would think it is so beautiful that she would just take off all her clothes!" Too funny.
As I said, we got to spend a lot of time with friends from Florida that we haven't seen in a while. It's amazing how much they have grown.
Ava playing frisbee
My girl loves the spotlight. Here she is doing ballet in front of the group.
And now for the group shots...
The below group shot came out funny because none of the families are grouped together. It's hard to tell whose child/wife is whose. Oh well, maybe next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment