Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Three Pics

 I am entering these pics into a contest by one of my favorite photographers, Katie Evans.  She is organizing a "photoberfest" where she challenges mama-razzies (like me) to new photo-feats every week. The first challenge was to take a picture of ourselves, as photographers tend to hide behind cameras and only publish pics they look good in. I really wanted to do this challenge but got a bad stomach bug that week. The second challenge was to take a family picture. I was still healing from my stomach bug so I couldn't participate in that one either. (It was a horrible ten day monster). But now, I am well and eager to participate in the third challenge, taking a picture of our kids.

I love taking pictures of my kids, but trying to get all three in the same picture was really hard. I used all the tips from Katie's blogpost about asking my kids for photo ideas, starting off with some kind of game, complimenting them, but there is really only so much you can ask for three kids three and under!  Most of my pics came out really blurry with at least one kid out of focus.  But, I'm happy with what I got. Hope you like them too!

So here are my entries...feel free to go to pinterest and like them, along with any other picture you like!





No comments: