Friday, March 30, 2012

A little of this, A little of that


I am WAY behind on posting and I don't think it will get much better as I spend all of my free time either eating or resting. :) 37 weeks has been tough, but I'm hanging in there, constantly amazed at the beauty of family. here are a couple of pics to hold you over until I'm able to post more...

What we've been up to:

Hanging out with my parents:

(Side note: Margaret Mary LOVED sewing with my mom and told me today that when she gets bigger, she is going to make me beautiful "lellow" (yellow) dress to wear for Mass. Too sweet)

Enjoying the warm weather on the porch:

Playing with the fan: (there's a lot of yelling, screaming, and of course, singing)


Finding any excuse to play in water:

Thats it for now....

Hope yall are well. I strongly encourage you to check out The Fialka's blog to the right. Not only are they hilarious, but they just had a baby! So exciting!

No comments: